Lye (Sodium Hydroxide), 1 lb. bag.

Lye (Sodium Hydroxide), 1 lb. bag. Reviews



Other Picture



Lye (Sodium Hydroxide), 1 pound bag, priced each.

When placing this product in the shopping cart, I am certifying and agreeing to the following:

- I am at least 18 years of age.

- I fully understand that this material is considered hazardous and could cause bodily harm.

- I assume all responsibillity and agree to be soley responsible for its safe use, proper storage, safety and precautions for myself, others and property associated with the usage of this material and to be responsible for any and all injuries or damage to myself, others and any and all property associated with the usage of this material.

- I agree to hold harmless, The Candlemaker's Store, their employees or owners of responsibillity for any injuries or damage that may result from the use of this material.

- I am not procuring this material for the production of any illegal drugs, explosives, or any other illegal activities. Nor will I provide or make available to anyone this material so that they can use it in a manner that would be illegal, explosive, or considered a dangerous activity.


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Sep 24, 2011 10:34:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment